Applications for the 2019 Graduate Climate Conference will open 5:00 PM (EST) Wednesday, April 17, 2019. Please submit your application by completing the form in the link below. All conference attendees give either an oral or poster presentation about their research. The number of oral presentation slots is limited. The application form asks you to include
- basic contact information
- a title and abstract for your research (300 words max)
- your preferred presentation format
- a personal statement highlighting one (or more) of the following: reasons you would like to attend the GCC; special interests and skills; future goals, motivations for doing climate related research including aspects of your personal history, background, or identity; your contributions to the climate-research communities through service, teaching, mentoring, or research; and your efforts to support diversity & inclusion in science (250 words max)
- whether you require travel assistance to attend the conference
- basic demographic information (optional)
Applications close on 11:59 PM (EST) Saturday, June 15, 2019.